- Will the proposed action and the Draft EIS discuss the long-term plan for the preservation of the nine historical cemeteries affected?
- Has the State of Louisiana Department of Culture Recreation and Tourism, Louisiana Unmarked Burial Sites Board been notified of the proposed action and the Draft EIS?
- Will local historians, genealogist, archaeologists and Save Our Cemeteries offer impact statements concerning the nine cemeteries affected?
- What other cemeteries in Louisiana have been relocated and where can I find more information about the process of relocating a cemetery? It appears that 9 cemeteries in Washington Parish will be affected and possibly relocated due to a reservior project.
- Can anyone think of any other obvious questions that should be addressed with the likelihood of nine cemeteries requiring relocation?
Louisiana Genealogy Blogs