The Cajun Clickers – Event Calendar – http://www.clickers.org/calendar.php
January 10th 9:30AM Genealogy & Family Tree Maker – Our facilities are at the corner of Red Oak Drive and Sharp Lane. 10120 Red Oak Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70815
HOW To Become A Cajun Clickers Club Member!!!!
New Family Membership dues are $55.00 per year, renewable annually on your join date, and includes yourself plus any additional family members living under your roof who wish to actively participate. Also available are 2 and 3 year memberships at reduced rates.
Renewals: To renew your annual membership, click here.
Member Benefits include:
- Each member can attend all workshops listed on our web site calendar.
- Family Membership Number enables anyone in the family to register for any of our workshops.
- Permanent Name Badge to wear to all functions.
- Vote in our elections (one vote per family).
- Access to our Members Only area, full of lists like Ask The Experts, past newsletters, all very informative, and more.
- Participate in our Monthly Meetings.
- If you have a specialty you’d like to teach, we can provide the lab space.
- One copy of our coveted Cajun Clickers Computer News newsletter per
- Family Membership, mailed to your home, filled with timely articles, helpful tips and current club news.
- Fun social events to attend, and a friendly atmosphere.
If you will review our Calendar of scheduled workshops, and their descriptions, you will see that at $3.75 per MONTH (payable annually), your CCCC membership is the best computer education opportunity at the best price.
HOW TO ENROLL
Print-and-mail in this Membership Application along with your check, or bring to our Monthly Meeting,or come by our office between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Call first to make sure someone is there.
Renewing members may deduct $5.00 per member they have referred.
List any referred members on this application and adjust amounts accordingly.
This information will be verified by the Membership Director.
Our Mission Statement and History, Officers Photo tour of our facilities, and special events Becoming a Member, Sign Up Instructions How to donate computer equipment, cash, etc. List of workshops and Special Interest Groups Offered, and level of difficulty Special Interest Groups Schedule of Workshops, Meetings and special events Register for Workshops HERE Club Docs, Newsletters, Lists, etc.
Our facilities are at the corner of Red Oak Drive and Sharp Lane.
10120 Red Oak Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70815
PHONES: 225-273-7113 or 225-273-7137 FAX: 225-273-7713
|January 10 — Thursday||9:30 AM||Genealogy and Family Tree Maker||Everyone||H & J Merrill||Lecture Room||2 hrs|